Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rock Quiz!

I'm bored so I've decided to make up a quiz of sorts...10 random lyrics from some of my favorite bands. Some will be easy, some will be tough. Lets see who can get the perfect 10...

1. "Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder"

2. "One more indecent accident"

3. "Mark still lives at home because he's got no job, just plays guitar and smokes a lot of pot"

4. "We're off to never never land"

5. "Do you have the time to listen to me whine"

6. "I got a new complaint"

7. "I had to find the passage back to the place I was before"

8. "Because all my favorite buddies take my money from me"

9. "Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature"

10. "Gotta promise not to stop when I say when"

Good luck...

1 comment:

B said...

1. Snow (Hey Oh) by Red Hot Chili Peppers
2.
3. Why Don't You Get A Job by The Offspring
4. Enter Sandman by Metallica
5.
6. Heart Shaped Box
7. Hotel California
8.
9. Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers
10.